TODDLER PROPERTY LAWS
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hands, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
8. If I think it's mine, it's mine.
9. If it . . .
Oops. Sorry, I goofed.
I had meant to post the Toddler Property Laws, but I've accidentally picked up Bill Gates' business plan instead.
This page last updated 3 November 1998